Sunday, February 17, 2008

I made my fabric/floss decision!

Here's what I'm using. DMC 839, 3863, and 224 on Lambswool Linen. I have both 32ct and 28ct in my stash and I'm considering using the 28. I just need to see if I have a piece big enough. The photo is on 32ct, but they look exactly the same.



I stood in the aisle of Joann's for what felt like forever looking at "pinks." I had a color picked out but when I started playing around with it next to the browns and on the fabric, it was just too pink. I wanted something that would blend better. Funny how a large skein looks much different than the little bit shown in the DMC fiber book! LOL

I probably won't mess with measuring and cutting fabric until mid-March. I'm sort of behind in where I wanted to be stitching-wise for February and need to concentrate on that for awhile, but I'm really looking forward to starting now that I have decided on what I wanted.

2 comments:

Carol R said...

Great choice Terri

Melissa said...

Great choices, Terri! It looks wonderful together on the Lambswool.