Friday, February 8, 2008

Fiber Requirements & Inspiration

I was exchanging emails with Terri and we were discussing how much fiber would be needed for this sampler. I saw the following information posted on the forums at Vikki Clayton's website, so I thought it would share it here, too.

""Regarding floss amount for Hannah Beeby, CatherineABC said she used about 24 yards of Inky Depths, stitching 1 strand over 2 on 36ct fabric.""

For some inspiration, here's a picture of the aforementioned sampler by CatherineABC. Just click on the thumbnail for a larger view.



Here is another completed Hannah Beeby. This was was stitched by Rosie on 40-count R&R Light Cappuccino fabric using Creme de Menthe Belle Soie silk. The gorgeous framing was done by Jill Rensel.



I did place the chart order for me and Darla yesterday. Hopefully they'll get here soon.

No comments: